Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Three Little Kittens

 Now when you look at this ADORABLE image, surely you can understand why I love Crafty Secrets so much!! I used my vintage Underwood to type the Happy Mother's Day sentiment.
 I made this one for a WPlus9 Monday Mood Board, which I didn't get photographed or posted in time. That is so typical for me. I really play in quite a few challenges, but once the card is finished, my follow through is terrible. But I do love my WPlus9 stamps and dies. A. LOT.
 Another Crafty Secrets card.
 This one is from Gina K. Designs Signs of Autumn Stamp TV kit. Not the sequins, though. Sequins weren't in vogue when this kit came out!
I think that's a MAMBI rub-on, and a bit of Blue Awning paper. The button is vintage. I am working on a STV challenge card now, and I am going to try to get it posted before the challenge is over!

No comments: