Friday, July 5, 2013

The secret to having it all!!!

 This is another Unity stamp. My sister is a Unity fanatic, and I mean that in the truest sense of the word. *grin* She is always letting me know when there's a great Unity sale on, or giving me stamps because she bought duplicates. I love that, and her. Another thing I love is this quote stamp. I think Unity does a really nice job with quotes.
 Here's a perfect example of taking a sentiment and making it special. Lots of action here to keep it interesting. I added a silver glitter star, and a strip of silver glitter because I actually want to add silver glitter to everything I make, but I thought it made sense here. I guess this is for a baby boy, what with all the blue, orange, and touches of brown.
 Another quote stamp from Unity. This one is about friendship. There's more of that Green Galore. I like it with light blue quite a bit. I've also been getting friendly with my washi tape. That's A Muse Studio washi.


 This card started out with a K&Co. Anna Griffin Flora Collection tag. Then I just piled on the goodies until I was satisfied. I added a MAMBI rub-on, an epoxy stamp, and a tag. The stamp is from Waltzing Mouse. That's a real vintage button from my magical button jar. It makes me happy every time I look at it, so I think it has magical happiness powers. You really should get one.
This adorable image is from Crafty Secrets. It's either the childhood or summertime booklet. I have them both and love them to death. (Surprise, surprise.) That's A Muse Studio Blueberry cardstock. It's nice for cards because it's white on the inside.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Score on the stamps from your sister! Love all your cards!