Sunday, July 28, 2013

Project Life Week 9:Now

 Week 9!! This was so long ago, I can hardly remember it. That's okay, though, because it's documented right here. If I ever need to know what happened during week nine of 2013, all I have to do is drag this album out and look it up!
 Amber Edition 4 x 6 with a little stitching, a little chipboard, and a little cork.
 That's an A Muse Studio computer stamp.
 This pic isn't bad. That's what I hope for when I shoot my PL pages-just a few shots that are less than bad!
 The two boys I still have at home.
 Our guinea pigs. If you don't have your own, you should get some. They're adorable. When you get in the produce drawer, they wheek!!! like mad. Here they are saying, "Fennel! Yea fennel! I love it when we get some fennel! What could possibly be better than fennel?" They like vegetables a lot more than I do. I never make any sort of affirmative sounds when I'm digging in the produce drawer. I do mutter in disgust as I throw away all the good intentions that never got eaten.
All I did here was staple on some typewriter journaling. I know I'll love having this pic of W's 9yo hand in about 10 years when he's all gangly and gigantic.

No comments: