Thursday, July 25, 2013

Project Life Week 9: Then

 I know it has been quite some time since I posted a Project Life Spread. That is mostly because I am so dissatisfied with my photography of the layouts. I think I have improved over my last attempt, but this is still not where I'd like it to be. This page is underexposed.
 This is the same page, overexposed. *Sigh*
 I embossed an Anna Griffin frame with an Inkadinkado stamp, and added some typed journaling. The heart border and butterfly are K&Co.
 Remember, if you click on the pictures, they become larger, and scrollable.
 On Week 9, I still had no PL specific products except my Amber Edition. Believe me, that has changed. I now have so much PL stuff that it is overwhelming. There are so many choices, I don't know what to choose.
 It's okay to just insert pictures into the pockets and call it good. When I am feeling creative, each pocket is like a little work of art. When I am feeling like just getting the job done, I put in the pictures and call it good. Both are perfectly fine. In fact, a page like this every now and then will help lighten your book.
 Besides, wedding pictures can be fairly redundant, and abundant. I don't have the time or attention span to embellish or comment on every photo, and I'm quite sure no one wants to read all that over and over again!
Tune in tomorrow for a few more cards.

No comments: