Saturday, July 6, 2013

Project Life Week 8: Then

 This is the other side of that 12 x 12 page protector. I will probably throw another 12 x 12 in sometime, but I might try a more traditional style layout. I think it works the way I did it here, though, because the rest of the album looks like this, not like traditional layouts.
 The only embellishment here is a banner ended piece of cardstock behind two photos.
 The journaling card is from my BH Amber Edition set. At Week 8, that was still the only Project Life specific product I owned. That has changed. A lot. Those tags are K & Co. epoxy stickers. I added a Nestie die cut heart, some puffy angel wings, and some sequin hearts.
 Just pics here, and a bit of the edge of the Sassafrass Lass paper. I think they were the first to come out with the cool edges.
 Just another view.
 This is the bottom left hand side. I used more of that paper edge-from a different sheet of paper this time. I think this paper is from 2008. I think Sassafrass was ahead of its time. All the paper I have from then is way more in style now than it was when it came out. They were trend starters.
This is the bottom right hand side. Well, I will finally admit it in writing: I haven't done new PL pages in weeks. I'm not stressed about it, I have just lost my mojo a little. I've been working on a gift album for my mother and father in-law, and I guess I can't do two albums at once, or something. It has been a month since I made a layout, but I am almost finished with the gift album, so I'll catch up this month. 

No comments: