Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Project Life Week 7: Now

 Hello, and welcome to Week 7: Now. On the right side of every layout, I do current events from that week. Here I used an Amber Edition 4x6 card. I added some vintage sequins, some typing, and a K&Co die cut.
  I think this is a 12x12 page protector. I just arranged it like it was a PL style page, instead of a full 12x12 layout. Here, I just stuck down a 4x6 of Troy.
 On the left is an Amber journaling card, then a 4x6 picture.
 I just made this little journaling block out of some scraps, and adhered it down to the background paper.
 I like to make these little collages. It's a great way to get some extra photos on your page.
For this one, I printed two pics on one 4x6 sheet. This was a very low embellishment week. Sometimes, they just come out like this. I'm not very impressed with the job I did here, but I never go back and fix LO's. I have plenty of new things that need scrapping, so I don't re-do stuff.

I have been stamping up a storm lately, and having such fun! I'll be back tomorrow with a few cards to share.

No comments: