Thursday, July 18, 2013

Joy & Happiness

 This card features a K&Co chipboard butterfly and epoxy sticker. I also used a page from a Making Memories notepad. I love that little pad; it's so cute! The satin blanket binding is vintage. It adds a beautiful luster to the card, which is hard to see in the photograph.
 This is a Gina K. Designs card from the Holiday Cheer Stamp TV kit. I was trying to add glitter just to the top edges of the trees when my Designer Dries Clear glue gushed all over my card. So, I just took my finger, swiped it all over the card, and dumped on the glitter. It's pretty dang glittery now!
 Similar to the top card. There's also a Prima brad. Those things are exquisite little additions to a card-love 'em.
 This is a GKD card, also from the Holiday Cheer stamp set. I changed the shape of the dies from what Gina used. I also stamped on A Muse Studio 'Twas the Night Before Christmas cardstock, which is fabulous stuff!!
Same stuff as the other two. The butterfly die cuts are from my favorite a|s die, Butterfly Trio. I use that thing constantly, as I am sure you have noticed! I hope you aren't sick of it.


No comments: