Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happiness is a direction...

 All five of these cards are Unity cards. As I mentioned before, I have a lot of Unity because of my sister's obsession. It's funny, because I discovered Unity first, and was a member of their kit club. Back then, Noelle wasn't a stamper yet-she just scrapped. I kept telling her that the kit club was the best deal in stamping, and that it would be a great way to build her collection. She finally heeded my advice, and the monster was born. *grin*
 You will probably need to click on these to see the silver embossing well, especially in the top photo. Yes, that's some Blue Awning from K&Co peeking out there in the background. My old SU! ep has gone over. It has bubbles in it now. I don't know if it's because of our swamp cooler, or if it will still be bad after the house has dried out.
 I love this image. It's so perfectly vintage without being TOO shabby chic/Victorian. It really is a gorgeous rose stamp. That trim is antique. I have been hoarding it for years, but really, what good is it doing crammed in a plastic bag in my stamp room?
 This one is Unity, 7 Gypsies, MM and MME Bohemia. They play well together, don't you think?
This one is Unity, MME, and the butterflies on the envelope are Gina K Designs. I use that butterfly all the time, probably more than any other butterfly stamp I have.

I hope it's not too boring when I do posts where everything comes from the same manufacturers. That's how I stamp, though. I get really focused on one company, and use just it for a few days. Right now, it's GKD. I have been stamping like a mad woman with my old STV kits. I even ordered the new one, and an old one that I missed. I have SO. MUCH. FUN. with those kits, I tell ya!

1 comment: