Sunday, July 14, 2013

Gina K is in tha house!!

 I recently stumbled upon a delightful pile of plastic containers in my stamp room. They each held a Gina K. Designs Stamp TV kit. I LOVE these things, but I forget about them. If they arrive when I don't have time, I look them over, then put them away, sometimes for years. All of these cards are from the Eclectic Summer Stamp TV kit. You can get the stamp sets still, but not the rest of the kit. (At least not all together. You can get the cardstock and some of the ribbon.)
 I stamped these little guys on patterned paper and colored them with copics. I enjoyed playing with my old kits so much that I ordered the new one, Days of Summer, and I think it will arrive tomorrow. If you want to see what comes in this new kit, go here. You can watch the video and see the exact contents before you buy it.
 I added a couple of A Muse Studio die cuts to this one. They go perfectly with this stamp. While I was ordering from GKD, I also ordered two sets from an old STV kit, Organize It! & Picture It!.  I like the projects Gina made with them and want to make them myself.
 I did not take a full front shot of this card. Isn't that the weirdest thing? I really like it that GKD stamps now come in pre-cut red rubber and clear. I hate trimming my own stamps, and I could not be happier that it is no longer necessary.
Although I love the stamps in this kit, I did not like the Basic Grey Lime Ricky paper collection it came with. Not one little bit. It's just too bright and grungy at the same time. Or something. This card practically gives me a seizure when I look at it. *grin* Maybe it's just operator's error, and these should not be mixed like this.

No comments: