Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How beautiful a day...

 This is a Gina K. Designs card. I used the butterfly from Eclectic Summer, and added some cardstock from my supplies. I just got the new Days of Summer Stamp TV kit, but I haven't used it yet. I also ordered Organize It! and Picture It! which are old STV sets. I think I'll get a lot of use out of them.
 This is just a crazy, scrappy, collage card. Most of the supplies are from K & Co., Making Memories and SU! The epoxy tag reads, "Sweet Dreams." The pink crochet thread is vintage, and it is slippery as the dickens. It's nearly impossible to work with, but the sheen is exquisite!

 This is a CASE of a GinaK card from the Holiday Cheer Stamp TV set. I changed her card up a little by embossing a pear shape instead of an oval.
 Another scrappy one. That's an A Muse Studio die cut from the Butterfly Trio die set.
This is another GKD CASE. I added wide gold ribbon, whereas GinaK used three strands of gold cord. This stamp is also from the Holiday Cheer STV kit. It's currently my favorite Christmas set, and one of my oldest.

No comments: